Our Spay & Neuter Procedures Include:
Pre-anesthetic exam, Day of Hospitalization, IV Catheter, Fluids for Hydration, Anesthetic Monitoring, Spay or Neuter and Pain Medication During the Procedure and to Go Home
Canine Spay or Neuter
- 20 lbs and under $263
- 21-30 lbs $269
- 31-40 lbs $276
- 41-50 lbs $281
- 51-60 lbs $298
- 61-70 lbs $305
- 71-80 lbs $328
- 81-90 lbs $339
- 91-100 lbs $350
- 100 lbs+ Please call for a Dr's Quote
- Spay $182
- Neuter $165
The following are optional surgical related services. These services are not required but highly recommended by our Doctors.
- Comprehensive Blood Panel $69.50
- E-Collar $14.25
- Home Again Microchip $50.00
Feral Package: $99
Our feral package is offered to non-domesticated felines only.
This package includes:
Sedation, Anesthesia, Exam, Spay or Neuter, Antibiotic Injection, Pain Management Injection, FVRCP Vaccine, Rabies Vaccine, Earmite Treatment, Topical Flea Medication & Non-Optional Ear Clipping.
Optional Feline Leukemia/FIV (FeLV/ FIV) Combo Test Available at a Discounted Rate.
* PLEASE NOTE: All feral felines MUST be in a locked steel trap for safety purposes*
- Spay $217 (Sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable at this time)
- Neuter $170 (Sorry, this service is temporarily unavailable at this time)