Our Spay & Neuter Procedures Include:
Pre-anesthetic exam, Day of Hospitalization, IV Catheter, Fluids for Hydration, Anesthetic Monitoring, Spay or Neuter and Pain Medication During the Procedure and to Go Home
Canine Spay or Neuter
- 20 lbs and under $268
- 21-30 lbs $274
- 31-40 lbs $281
- 41-50 lbs $286
- 51-60 lbs $303
- 61-70 lbs $310
- 71-80 lbs $333
- 81-90 lbs $344
- 91-100 lbs $355
- 100 lbs+ Please call for Doctor's quote
- Spay $187
- Neuter $170
*PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SPAY/NEUTER NECESSITIES*
Pets booked for surgery at Western Veterinary Group need to have:
- A current exam performed at WVG to develop a doctor/patient relationship and treatment plan
- Pre-anesthetic blood panel with normal results, no more than 4-6 weeks prior to surgery
- Current vaccines to be completed at least one week prior to the date of surgery
*These services are not included in the surgery fees listed above. If your pet has had vaccines or pre-anesthetic testing done elsewhere, please provide the hospital with proof prior to your surgery appointment. Appointments are subject to postponement or cancellation if necessities are not met, for the safety of your pet.
Rabbits and Feral Package exempt.
The following are optional surgical related services. These services are not required but highly recommended by our Doctors.
- E-collar - $14.50
- Home Again Microchip $50.00
- Spay: $222
- Neuter: $175
Feral Package: $99
Our feral package is offered to non-domesticated felines only.
This package includes:
Sedation, Anesthesia, Exam, Spay or Neuter, Antibiotic Injection, Pain Management Injection, FVRCP Vaccine, Rabies Vaccine, Earmite Treatment, Topical Flea Medication & Non-Optional Ear Clipping.
Optional Feline Leukemia/FIV (FeLV/ FIV) Combo Test Available at a Discounted Rate.
* PLEASE NOTE: All feral felines MUST be in a locked steel trap for safety purposes*