JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are always looking for ambitious, driven, and self-motivated professionals to join our team. Our professional and caring staff provides the best possible medical care for your special pet.
Contact Us Today!
Voted “South Bay’s Best,” Western Veterinary Group is a 5-doctor, small-animal private practice in Torrance, CA. We are seeking F/T or P/T Associate Veterinarians to add to our stellar team! Opportunities for veteran DVM’s and new grads are available! This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a cohesive and experienced staff which includes RVT’s, a full management team & compassionate professional colleagues.
Our compensation package includes:
- SIGN-ON BONUS!
- competitive salary with production. Pro-Sal
- generous 401k – we contribute even if you don’t!
- monthly health allotment
- generous CE allotment per year
- VMB, DEA, AVMA, SCVMA & CVMA licenses paid / covered
- PLIT Insurance allotment of $300 per renewal
- 14 days paid vacation per year
- Plus 6 days paid holidays per year
- Many more perks!
We truly strive to provide a positive work-life balance, and in doing so we offer he following to maximize efficiency and reduce stressful situations:
- 30-60 minute appointment slots
- Generous flexibility in swapping days for vacation
- 1 hour blocked / dedicated for “Client call back time” (Saturday shifts = 30 minute blocked time)
- Blocked 1 hour lunch break each shift (Saturday shifts = 30 minute blocked time)
- Last appt starts 1 hour before end of shift time
- A dedicated experienced RVT /Technician assigned to you each day. These RVT’s/ Technician’s utilize the “float” or
- Tech Assistants to perform needed treatments.
- In addition, we also schedule a “float” plus a “hospitalization” RVT/Technician each day.
- Dedicated Pharmacy Assistant scheduled in pharmacy dept each day to fill meds. They are also crossed trained
- Technicians, so can jump into treatment if needed.
- Friendly, respectful, positive and mature working environment!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $86,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
YES! Curbside available for clients per their request, COVID tests done prior to coming into work if any symptoms.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Torrance, CA 90505: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Doctorate (Required)
- DVM (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!